13/07/2022 RSPB Bempton Cliffs, Bridlington

Turkistan Shrike (Red-tailed Shrike): So, I could resist a second visit to Wandale Farm to see this Turkish delight once more. Fantastically the bird has remained in the area since it was first found. 
It has become particularly reliable around Wandale Farm, regularly seen in in the bushes of the farm yard and in recent weeks its been showing very well indeed. 
Wanting to improve on my previous pictures I paid the £10 entrance fee to the Will who live in the farm house and has allowed folk into his yard to see the bird for a small fee. He's a really nice guy, very helpful and approachable. 
When I arrived the bird wasn't in the far, yard but on a hedge on the opposite field where the hey has been recently cut, I assume there's more food for it here. 

The bird was still very showy from the permissible way that runs alongside the filed. 
Another highlight was this juvenile cuckoo that was on the track off Cliff Lane, this track leads to the Fram.

The cuckoo was periodically Landin on the ground and flying on to the hedge and down again, a nice surprise. 
I'm really glad I took the opportunity to go back, its such a smart looking bird and isn't camera shy. My type of bird.