01/07/2013 Exchange Square, Manchester

Peregrine Falcon: With excellent views like this I can happily say I have the best job.

Today the birds had been very active all over the city, I had reports of them feeding on the town hall and seen around the CIS building.






I spotted them on the music school building and on the cathedral where this picture was took. I had no sign of the male Black Redstart which was seen right in front of the RSPB marquee up on the Corn Exchange Building. I spent a bit of time looking allover the surrounding area.

The best place to see these stunning charismatic birds of prey is up on the Premier Inn building or better still through our scopes. The RSPB are still in Manchester with our date with nature marquee until July the 21st, so come down and make the mot of them.