15/05/2013 Ynys-hir RSPB

Stonechat: So now I am 29 it the last years of my twenties and I'm going grey, this could be a day to be down in the dumps! But with a gorgeous sunny day at one of my most anticipated RSPB reserves I had a lot smile about.
Sedge Warbler: Ynys-hir is stunning, the place was buzzing with life we had a lovely walk along the nature trails seeing Sedge and Reed Warbler along with all the usual suspects.
Pied Flycatcher:  The place was full of Pied Fly, from the carpark to the furthest trails they were awesome to see, although unlike Pensychant these mid Wales birds seemed to be more timid and flighty.







Dawn and I also visited the near by Montgomeryshire Wildlife Trust's Dyfi Osprey Project and saw both female and male Osprey on their nest. This place is always worth a visit; the film footage and live cameras on their many huge HD plasma screens are AWESOME, but actually seeing the birds was disappointing as they were miles away, even through the scopes.

So now I'm 29  next year I will be 30 and more grey but with all this wonderful wildlife on offer I wont let that bother me.